Please note that while Sanny Ceramics strives to accommodate all custom orders, acceptance may depend on our kiln firing schedule, time of year, and prior order commitments. Due to the nature of the pottery process, custom orders of four or more pieces are preferable and will be prioritized. Please use the contact page for all custom order inquiries.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to the opportunity to create something special for you!
All custom orders will be considered final sale.
- Please understand that all orders are custom and may require 6-8 weeks to ship.
- Orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit with the balance due prior to delivery.
- Orders are non-refundable and exchanges may be made at the sole discretion of Sanny Ceramics.
- Buyer pays all costs associated with shipping and return shipping, if necessary.
- All items that are returned must be resalable and be within the original shipping materials provided by Sanny Ceramics. No Exceptions.